RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a replacement hose LR006147 on hand, and I've removed 4 of the 6 connections for the current hose. I am not sure where these 2 remaining hoses run, and what all I need to remove - if anything - to get to them. They appear to run down under the super charger. Any tips or hints would be appreciated.

I have a 2008 range rover.

I've searched the forums and found some info from 2006 models, but I'm not sure how similar these models are to mine.

I've tried to attach pictures using firefox and safari, but neither appears to be working on my mac at this time.

·
Registered
93 Posts
If it is a preformed hose with 6 connectors you should be able to look at the replacement hose and see where the remaining two go.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Looking at the replacement hose I've located 4 of the 6 connections the hoses make. The last 2 in question route down and then under the supercharger it appears, which blocks any attempt at seeing where the hoses come out on the other end. I'm hoping someone has a picture of the front of the engine, behind the fan, illuminating where the 2 remaining connections are made. I'd rather not remove the intake and super charger just to find out where they go, unless of course someone confirms that effort is required. Thanks again for any and all help with this work.

I still can't get the "manage attachments" to work. I'm not sure if that's an issue with my mac, this site, or do to my low post count. So, sorry for the lack of pictures.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, looks like I can leave the supercharger alone, but need to remove the fan, coolant hoses, and likely safely capture the AC from the AC line above the fan shroud. That’s assuming I’m looking at what all needs to be removed to get at the ends of the line.

I can’t see the ends of those 2 hoses, but your picture helps me visualize rough where they will come out. Do you think or know if they both exit the front of the engine by chance?

Thanks again for the photo as I try to go about this hose replacement correctly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts