RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
What options have i for lowering my 2003 range rover? I've heard of lowering modules, adjustable links (lowermyairride type kits) and having the suspension set point lowered in the ECU by laptop (im guessing)

What seems to be the best way to do it, and why?

Cheers in advance

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi mate, I personally don't like the lowering of range rovers or any car for that matter as the car was designed to be run at a specific height and don't know why anyone would want to create more problems on a car that's already got millions on it's own without being messed about with. However the best and only real way is to have the values adjusted in the ecu, this way the change is fully reversable at a later date either if you want to sell it or you start having problem (which I'm sure you will) people who try and sell you lowering kits mess about with the height sensors to fool the in to thinking that the car is higher than it actually is, why??? When you can just get the settings changed without modding the actual physical car.

Matt

·
Registered
952 Posts
I wouldn't do it, adjusting suspension settings significantly changes the handling/performance dynamic of the vehicle. Plus it looks ghetto. Leave to the escalade owners.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts