RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!

Quick question, does anyone know whether it was an option on any of the L322 2002 - 2012 to have a switch in the trunk to lower the suspension for easy loading or unloading?

Saw it on a few Porsche Cayennes and Bentaygas... such a nice feature for a mom or dad with a stroller / bike / groceries...

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,085 Posts
The L322's won't raise or lower without the key being in the on position, except for some of the early ones that can lower to access height from the door switch (my 06 can't do that or doesn't have the option). The trucks that can do it have a front view of the truck on the button with a down arrow next to it (all of them have this), and an arrow with points on each end on the other side of the truck symbol to indicate the doors can be open and it will lower. The system will also let you lower the suspension after you turn the key off as long as no door has been opened, after that the EAs won't activate till the key is turned back on to the run position. If you have one of the early L322s with the access height feature on the door switch you could probably wire in a switch in parallel with the door access height switch and make it work.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mark_C, was hoping there may have been a year of the L322 that had it and I could just add it to mine but guess thats not the case.

Love my 2010 SC but some things I wish they added that werent avail. at the time I guess.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts