RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does it work? Can you lower the suspension with the LR key remote if the engine is off? Or do you have to have the hazard lights on for it to work. I programmed the LR button to lower the suspension, but it doesn't seem to work at all.

BTW, i'm also interested to hear what you guys programmed your LR button to? Still debating if it should be for lowering the suspension or to open the tailgate hatch. BTW, the tailgate is heavy mother efer... my wife has a hard time closing it.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Hazards need to be on (and all doors shut.) It's a safety issue, Land Rover doesn't want you to accidentally lower or raise the car when you don't mean to do so. Really only useful if you are hooking up a trailer and need to line up the hitch receiver with the trailer.

I have my 3rd button set up to turn on the headlights/reverse lights.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ukraine Range said:
Can I program the remote myself or do I need to go to a dealer...any instructions you could provide if this is a DIY?
You can do it yourself. It's in the owners manual page 38. It gives you different choices on what you want to program. It's pretty simple.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts