Range Rovers Forum banner

Lower case italic "i" below start/stop indicator?

7K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Bakeman 
#1 ·
My wife turns off the auto stop start each time she drives the 2018 RRS. Today she noticed a lower case 'i" below the indicator showing 'start/stop off' on the dash (not on the dual screens). Coincidentally she also had low tire pressure alert for all four tires. I checked tire pressures and all four were low, filled back to spec, TPMS alert stopped and since then the "i" no longer appears. Since it is now off I assume it may be related to the low tire pressure as opposed to auto start stop being off so I checked the manual but couldn't find anything. Does anybody else know what the lower case "i" means?
Thanks

#3 ·
Not really. The small italic " i " apparently indicates "information". That's how I find/display the song title and artist on my 2016 RRS Meridian system. My wife says it only happened that one time so I can't even try to find out what it was indicating but still feel it was probably for the TPMS as it went away after airing up the tires.

#4 ·
This is the exact issue I was looking to address... and wouldn't you know I would find it on rangerovers.net after a google search. I haven't adjusted the tire pressures yet, but I'm quite sure that will get rid of the "i".

This site is SUCH a great resource!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.