RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been seeing the "Low Brake Fluid" error more frequently now, and wanted to try to remove the electrical connector to the brake fluid reservoir just to see if that may be the issue. Does the whole black connector pop off from the white plastic reservoir? I tried to jimmy it a bit, and it appears to be one piece - but I could be missing something.
Any tips?
thanks!

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
It's a simple sqeeze and pull connector. THe catch is on the top, squeeze/press on the top of the connector closest to the wires and pull towards the fender. I too was getting an error. Mine was rather stuck the first time I removed it as the connections had corroded a bit. THat may very well be your problem as well.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Mine used to do it a lot before, even though the fluid level was where it was suppose to be, i flushed the system and added in new one. haven't seen it back once.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I pulled the connector off - reseated it a couple times for good measure. Topped off the fluid a bit, drove it around for about 5 miles, haven't seen the error code. We'll see if that's the culprit!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts