RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys...I've got this loud clunk coming from the rear diff/CV joint area. Any ideas here? Doesn't seem to be inside the diff, is there a bushing or something known that goes bad?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Guys...I've got this loud clunk coming from the rear diff/CV joint area. Any ideas here? Doesn't seem to be inside the diff, is there a bushing or something known that goes bad?
Yes. The rear bushing. Check out Atlantic British/roverparts diy to replacing the rear bushing. Super easy and cheap

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
198 Posts
That sure doesn't look easy.
I had mine done at 120K. pricey.

·
Administrator
27,803 Posts
Well if you paid the dealer/indie then yea it would sound difficult and get pricey. A basic inexpensive tool and a couple hours work at your own pace can save piles of money over dealer time.

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hello all,
I would like to have a non- rover mechanic to change the rear anti-roll bar bushings on my 2005 sport supercharged . Should the truck be set at off road height before it’s hoisted? And how long will this take for someone who’s doing this procedure for the first time? I will show him the video from Atlantic British of course. Thanks you all in advance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts