RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Im a new member and can't wait to get in a RRS HSE!! I have the option of two in my area, one is a 2015 with 30K miles and the other is a 2016 with 37k miles.
both at $46000, whats your opinions on this other than getting the extended warranty :)

thanks!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I purchase a 2016 new because I believed a lot of issues resolved in the later model. I think depending on your usage the milage will not affect the resale as much as the year model.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks! I guess 2016 has incontrol app as well, do you use this a lot??

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,169 Posts
In control for me is only good to check that the doors are locked and the windows closed when I'm OCD. It's only good for three years though so mine will expire this year.

2016 has the auto access mode which isn't a huge deal but there are some improvements like the cameras, etc that are mentioned. All things equal I'd rather have the newer car even with a few extra thousand miles.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Following - I just got a 2015 with 20k miles. Interested in what folks say!

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
If folks like the rig they purchase one model year is not going to make a difference if they are the same body style. Can you guys drop the snide commentary and say something constructive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts