Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, it seems that this is a complete forum and i would like your help on finding a cheap place to buy a remote key for my Range Rover. I already got one, but i need to make a backup in case something goes wrong. Thing is the price the official distributor asks in my country is way off. We're talking somewhat of 300 euros, which is way to much for a key.

So if you know of a place that will make the key for far less please let me know.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seriously?300E for a piece of electronics that just unlocks your car is just fine? :shock: Anyway the reason i'm researching this, is cause i got word that you can indeed get one for as low as 150e by ordering it from abroad.

Of course i wasnt given any specifics nor did this person tell me to get it off ebay. So i naturally assumed that there must be an international reseller that gets them for this price. Is there no way to get it for that price from a reliable source?

1 - 2 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.