RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, hope i'm in the right posting area, I live in Ireland and am thinking of buying a 2007 range rover vogue, what should i look for and get the dealer to do before purchase, thanks.
here's the vehicle,
http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/land-rover/range-rover/used-2007-land-rover-range-rover-galway-fpa-151314269395789680?SOURCE_ID=SOURCE_ID_FPA_FROM_TARGETED_FEAT_DEAL
I have him down to €19000.00 straight

This is a HSE which is now sold with similar interior only the vogue seems to have nicer seats and a black top on the dash.

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/land-rover/range-rover/used-2008-land-rover-range-rover-galway-fpa-149514260725309030?SOURCE_ID=SOURCE_ID_FPA_FROM_TARGETED_FEAT_DEAL

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
494 Posts
Make sure you have a full service history. Expect to change front air struts and all fluids including gearbox, transfer case, diffs, engine oil, coolant and brake fluid. Use the search feature on the right f this sceptres (in red) there are lot of threads on this topic. Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make sure you have a full service history. Expect to change front air struts and all fluids including gearbox, transfer case, diffs, engine oil, coolant and brake fluid. Use the search feature on the right f this sceptres (in red) there are lot of threads on this topic. Good luck.
Thanks for the reply, will tell him i want all fluids done if i am to buy. Should i tell him i need new struts. Is there a way to check them . How do i know they are not functioning well.Torn between a 2008 range rover sport hse at the same money, but the 07 vogue has a better presence and looks more imposing, and nicer inside i think, what's your view. What is the rel urban mpg.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
494 Posts
Like I said use the search feature on the right of this screen (just above the "contact us" link) it will help you immensely. Take it for a good test run and use the air suspension up and down several times.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like I said use the search feature on the right of this screen (just above the "contact us" link) it will help you immensely. Take it for a good test run and use the air suspension up and down several times.
Thanks, went to look at the vogue to day and he was just getting in a 2007 sport hse, so i took it for a drive and loved it so bought it. It is grey in color. I am now getting it wrapped in gloss white.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts