RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I'm after a list of parts for an M reg Classic, palomino interior, and not having much luck! Could anyone point me in the right direction for the following parts please:
  • Rear light cages L & R
  • Front door speaker grills L & R (tan colour, Harman Kardon)
  • Front door inlays L & R (black/gold colour)
  • Centre console inlay (black/gold colour)
  • Front seats (electric) or just the covers for the lower sections plus armrests
  • Drivers sun visor (light tan colour)
  • Front for the drivers door pocket
  • Cover for the compartment under the passenger seat
  • Drivers door frame seal
  • Passenger door puddle light (under the lower edge of the door)
Any help or advice greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
1,458 Posts
At this point, even a parts truck may not have all those soft-dash only bits. For the seat covers, if you don’t care about matching Connolly leather quality, Wet Okole makes a waterproof cover that looks very good, almost the same stitch patterns.

Some of the plastic bits have been 3D printed, and there are a few threads in this forum about this, but I’m not sure of the availability.

Flea bay is your another option, as is your local breaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Most of these are hard to find. eBay is probably your best bet. The puddle light should be inexpensive and easy to find for $20 or less. Sun visors are also plentiful if you don't need them to be perfect. Door pocket covers are also occasionally available on eBay. Seat compartment front covers are readily available with at least one broken tab. With all tabs intact they are pretty rare. When I'm looking for items like these I save eBay searches and configure them to email me whenever one is listed. I have also had luck directly contacting sellers who are obviously parting out RRCs based on their listings and telling them what I'm looking for. Often times they have inventory that isn't listed.

Some of these parts are available as reproduction or refinished parts, but expensive. Speaker grills and the center console wood insert and door wood inserts for example.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Would you have a picture of these seat covers in a 95 RRC?

I actually bought a set through this group buy, but have yet to install. My Connolly is still in good shape, but I may put the arm rest protectors on.

Keep in mind, even the seats are unique to the ‘95. Apparently, the 95s are slightly bigger than previous years, so you can use covers for a 95 on prior years, but not vice versa .

·
Registered
2 Posts

I actually bought a set through this group buy, but have yet to install. My Connolly is still in good shape, but I may put the arm rest protectors on.

Keep in mind, even the seats are unique to the ‘95. Apparently, the 95s are slightly bigger than previous years, so you can use covers for a 95 on prior years, but not vice versatility.

Thanks. Do you know of any good options in canvass or ripstop?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi, did you have any luck finding those parts, I have a lot of left over stuff laying around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts