RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 HSE full-size with the Jag engine. I think it's an L322. I'm searching for the 5-amp fuse for the rearview camera that my owner's manual insists is located in the rear fusebox on the right-hand side of the loadspace behind the rear loadspace access hatch. My access hatch is located on the LEFT side and contains the navigation system DVD, ABS, etc. No fuse box. The right-hand side has a molded panel containing the fuel filler neck that doesn't appear to be all that removable. The manual also describes the glove compartment fusebox located differently than mine, so it must be showing the other model that came out that year. Does anyone know where to find this fuse?

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Yes your Rover is an L322. I doubt that you owners manual is showing Sport information. So your right hand access panel has your emergency fuel door release as well. Are finding that? You say the fuel fill pipe is there. Obviously the fuel door release is going to be next to it.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
The 06 Owners manual is just plain wrong about what fuse is in what location in the vehicle, you have look at the labels on the cover of the fuse panels. There is a fuse panel in the right rear corner of an 06 Range Rover. Look at the current thread about the trailer wiring harness. I put a picture in it and it shows the back half of the rear fuse panel, but I don't think it is there based on the symbols on the cover of the box (not that clear in the picture because I had to reduce the file size - but theres nothing on it indicating the camera).

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
This is the fuse and relay designations from the sticker just below the fuse panel in my 06 HSE, and the page from the 06 Owners manual listing the fuses in the rear fuse panel. They do not match don't believe your owners manual. Rear view camera might be fuse 13 (at least in my car)

Attachments

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Something to remember Marc is that the 06 was the unwanted step child and many things are one off. It was like the 95 Classic for lack of interchangeability on many things and one off for wiring compared with 94 and 93. The 06 was Ford bringing a new drivetrain on board but not have the rest of the updated systems ready to go. New engine, old systems, some odd ICE that does not play well with first gen upgrades and won;t accept the upgrades for 2007-2009 ICE systems. 2006 and 2007 have very different wiring and different fuse listings on TOPIx and in the owners manuals. 2006 camera fuse is listed as fuse 8. In 2007 with new systems Ford brought on board the camera fuse moved to fuse 12.

Most likely the best photos of the rear fuse box is part way down this thread here. You can see the fuses and relays at the rear right buried behind the access panel , trims etc. Now how they are labeled I would have no clue.

https://www.rangerovers.net/outfitting/towing/lm/harness.html

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I don't know why I can't post pictures from my work PC but heres the label on my fuse box, and the fuse designation page from the 06 owners manual. they aren't even close. Yes the 06 is the red headed step child, but I think they just used the 05 owners manual for parts of the 06 manual.

Apparently I can't do it from home either even though they show up in the preview.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
The 06's have a label on the plastic box under the fuse panel part number YQS500210 that identifies each fuse and relay in the box.

Attachments

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Photos are a known issue address by the IT folks in general chatter. send a PM to ADMIN letting them know that you too are having photo issues.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts