RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 RR Vogue (4.4 ltr) and it broke down on me last week in France. I've been told that the wiring loom has burnt out (sorry, I'm not so technical so excuse the language if it's wrong!).

I'm trying to find someone in the south of England or in the Cotswolds area who can fit a new loom. I don't yet know the full extent of the damage or which part of the loom needs fixing, so this person will also be required to help diagnose the problem.

If you know anyone or can help, please get in touch.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
346 Posts
It may be worth your while to post some pictures of the damage. Based on the pictures you would get more help and/or suggestions. It could be something simple where a small patch is required and any mechanic could handle or it could be serious enough where a used harness may have to be sourced from a wrecker.

It is not a difficult job to do a new (used) harness as the existing one is there and one can take pictures of the before and during removal and then reverse the process. Wreckers pull engines many times by just disconnecting the main wire harness connection and any other points off the engine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts