RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, first post here.

I'm looking for a good source of rims that are good looking and are 22-24" with at least 10.5" width, could go up to 11".
The source could preferably be in North America or Western Canada. I've looked at Redbourne, and the 22's they have there are only 9.5" width tops (I really like their black Saxon design, anything similar that fits what I need?).

Also, how would I order some Strut stuff for my '09? Do the dealerships deal and install Strut wear? How much is the whole Strut Carbon Fiber kit for Sports? How much is a set of 4 Icon II Carbon Fiber lip wheels of 22" (if possible 23-24")?

Thanks,
Liam.

·
Registered
318 Posts
c3e said:
Hello, first post here.

I'm looking for a good source of rims that are good looking and are 22-24" with at least 10.5" width, could go up to 11".
The source could preferably be in North America or Western Canada. I've looked at Redbourne, and the 22's they have there are only 9.5" width tops (I really like their black Saxon design, anything similar that fits what I need?).

Also, how would I order some Strut stuff for my '09? Do the dealerships deal and install Strut wear? How much is the whole Strut Carbon Fiber kit for Sports? How much is a set of 4 Icon II Carbon Fiber lip wheels of 22" (if possible 23-24")?

Thanks,
Liam.
Whoa slow down there pardner. Did you Google any of these questions first, particularly the ones about the overpriced strut stuff? Did you call your local dealer and ask if they'd install it? And why do they have to be 10 or 11 inches wide? A 9.5 width with a lower offset will fit the same way.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
Oh UR, UR, Thank you for existing brotha!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts