RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it all. Can anyone direct me to a source for this schematic?? Regards, Jim

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
4,509 Posts
That diagram is a little wrong, for most things it's adequate, but the dryer/diaphragm circuit is drawn wrong.

What info are you looking for?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,386 Posts
Ahh. I thought it was wrong, too, when I refurbished my valve block a while back. I should have drawn up what I thought was correct.

Dennis, have you drawn it up - or even sketched it? I'm sure one of us can do it neatly with a drawing/CAD program.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies....Could you sketch the dryer/diaphragm circuit for me? My email is [email protected]

I have had a Disco 1 since 1995 and just bought a P38 diesel 115k kilometers that I like alot. I bought a cable for the EAS and have the downloadable software which in my opinion is great, thanks Dennis for your effort. My suspension has no problems that I am aware of but as I live on a pretty remote island I want to understand the EAS and have the necessary items on hand in case of problems. The schematic and the written description in Rave are a good starting point to learning about it but if there are errors I would sure appreciate receiving the correct info.

I will be ordering the oring kit, dessicant, and diaphragm and have on hand the compressor kit that came with the car. The car has two year old Arnott springs with very little mileage as the car was in storage for a few years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts