Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2009 RRS SC 4.2L L320
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All - I'm working on my L320 (4.2L Supercharged) and found an oil line running from the Oil Filter Housing to the Oil Cooler leaking .

Anyone happen to know the part # for this bad boy so I can order and replace it? I've done a bunch of searches online (including roverparts.com) but can't seem to find the right line (or maybe their images are not correct).

Anyway - Thanks Much!

Product Automotive tire Wood Gas Cable

·
Premium Member
2009 RRS SC 4.2L L320
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
So I found a part # for the actual oil cooler lines (PCH501122) but they do not come with the connectors show in the image - Anyone know the part #'s for these connectors or is this a case where I can simply double clamp the line if needed?

I'm building a "crash kit" of parts to have on hand while out playing in the desert.

Thanks Again!

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
798 Posts
Reactions: gemery007

·
Premium Member
2009 RRS SC 4.2L L320
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You started out talking about the oil cooler lines and your second post is about a coolant line. These are not the same animal.
The oil cooler lines come with all connectors on the lines.
PBP500105 PBP500105 Oil cooler line - Devon4x4.com
PBP500094 PBP500094 Oil Cooler line - Paddockspares.com

You can search parts diagrams here, use chrome to translate the pages if needed. Lrcat

View attachment 298396
Apologies for the confusion and thanks for the correction and part #'s!

Let this be a lesson to others to not drink and look for parts at the same time.

·
Registered
798 Posts
When you do this job can you do me a favour and measure the metal pipe diameter. I'm sure you can buy the connector separate aftermarket. It is the exact same as the fuel and AC connectors. Also there is an internal O-ring to the connector that might be replaceable.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi I found this thread using the search, I have the exact same leak, in the exact same place on my 2006 RRS 4.2SC. Looks like it's leaking at the fitting. Does anyone have a PN/source for the fitting? Looks like the fitting is attached to the hose via a standard hose clamp. I didn't want to buy the hose assembly, the rest of it looks fine.
Thanks!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Hi I found this thread using the search, I have the exact same leak, in the exact same place on my 2006 RRS 4.2SC. Looks like it's leaking at the fitting. Does anyone have a PN/source for the fitting? Looks like the fitting is attached to the hose via a standard hose clamp. I didn't want to buy the hose assembly, the rest of it looks fine.
Thanks!
If you read the above conversation you would be aware the fitting is not sold separately.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I measured the piping today as both of mine are currently leaking.
Steel line OD = 12mm
Connector barb OD = 17mm
Rubber hose OD = 19mm
I am searching for a connector, no luck so far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts