Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a ‘16 SVR. Loving this thing. The exhaust is addicting. Pic attached. Came from a ‘12 L320 which I had for a long time and which was awesome, but wanted something different. Lol. Anyone have a set of 22” OEM SVR wheels available for sale?
Thanks
Ryan
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
L494 V8 SC Dynamic
428 Posts
Seen a few sets of OEM SVR wheels on ebay for sale but they want $$$$ for them. I just got a set of OEM 2015-2017 SVR 22's with tires from FB market place. Paid $1,500 for them with tires & TPM sensors. Had to driver 2 hours into Chiraq for them but well worth it.

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seen a few sets of OEM SVR wheels on ebay for sale but they want $$$$ for them. I just got a set of OEM 2015-2017 SVR 22's with tires from FB market place. Paid $1,500 for them with tires & TPM sensors. Had to driver 2 hours into Chiraq for them but well worth it.

View attachment 300803
They look great. I just missed out on a set on facebook by a few days, but I’ll keep on looking. Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually just did this..had to buy new tires and rims…but got a good deal on wheels…upgrade is worth it..was thinking to do the arch moldings too..but not sure..are you going to do that?
they look fantastic! Congrats. I’m thinking about it. Having a hard time getting past how the adhere. I’m told that they install with double-sided tape and some caulk or similar adhesion. I’m ok with the tape, but have some trepidation about the caulk. I love the look of the arch moldings though. Are you doing it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well same thoughts as you have..I did check for OEM they are back ordered for months…found some good aftermarket ones…but hesistant for same reasons you mentioned lol the best I found was around 900 shipped from UK plus whatever paint costs…

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well same thoughts as you have..I did check for OEM they are back ordered for months…found some good aftermarket ones…but hesistant for same reasons you mentioned lol the best I found was around 900 shipped from UK plus whatever paint costs…
Are your wheels OEM? I bought 10” wide replicas until I find a set of oem for a reasonable price. I’m probably not going to do the moldings, just thinking about it, but Imay change my mind. Want to see how wheels look first. My car is black and want to see how much I’d miss not having the arches first.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I did OEM..I was a little skepticle on replicas bc of the weight of car etc..I got a great deal from a dealer on the OEM brand new…yeah I may hold of on moldings too…looks great even without moldings here is few more pics on stance..btw usually replicas offset is 49 where as OEM is 42 so OEM more aggressive

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did OEM..I was a little skepticle on replicas bc of the weight of car etc..I got a great deal from a dealer on the OEM brand new…yeah I may hold of on moldings too…looks great even without moldings here is few more pics on stance..btw usually replicas offset is 49 where as OEM is 42 so OEM more aggressive
your car looks great without the moldings and those wheels. I was told the replicas my tire guy found are oem spec. I’ll double check. While he confirmed 10” wide, I’’m expecting 45mm offset instead of factory 42.5mm offset because that’s what I’ve seen for 10” wide FeliCas. The 9.5” wide replicas usually have that 49 mm offset, but thanks for the heads up so I can check. Appreciated. I’m 99.9% sure I’m not doing the moldings after seeing your car in the latest pics. Plus. I like being different. No moldings with 22” is different. Lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
also, are you happy with the tires? I believe I’m getting the same ones in 295/40/22. That your size as well?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts