RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

Does anyone know which vehicle (if any), other then Land Rovers, might use the same sunroof parts like the in the RR p38?

I need part number 16 in the picture for my 2000 RR. Land Rover Israel doesn’t have it, so I thought maybe I can find it in other vehicle.
It is the LH Sunroof guide rail (Microcat part EHD100150).

Thanks,
Bernard.

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'm pretty sure you will find that part is unique to the P38 - couldn't you order from UK or USA?

·
Registered
553 Posts
I broke my RH guide a while back only just ordered one now via www.brit-car.co.uk they seem to have the best price for the unit however it is still an expensive unit to buy and the whole guide needs to be replaced, you might be able to get a better deal somwere else but brit-car have brilliant service and ship worldwide.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I snapped both of the "lifting mechanisms" on my sunroof about a year ago. That part breaks so often, that the dealership I went to actually had like 5 pairs on hand. Like stated above though, they don't give them away. They were $180 US a piece. I lucked up though, and found a local wrecked Rover, and got the parts I needed from it for like $20.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts