RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a 2006 SC, I would be trading in a 2000 RR with 85K and 2006 RRS with 145K.
What problems should I look for in 2006 SC, I have heard they are hard on the tires for one thing, why?

·
Registered
150 Posts
workforaliving, I bought a 2006 SC on Saturday. What a joy. Now I come from a 1993 LWB Classic so, there is nothing really to compare. Do a search and you will find more information. I would think that tires could be one problem but, brakes would be a more inportant one. Before driving the SC I drove a HSE and to me there is alot of difference. Much better pickup and when you press the gas it moves. Obviously it needs to stop as well. So, those of us that like that extra power the brakes are probably going to be in demand more. Just my thoughts.

FYI, my 1993 had 135,000 miles on it and the new 2006 SC has 58,000 miles on it. New tires and recent maintenance has been done on the 2006 SC. I know there are things that I will need to be on the look out for as the mileage get higher but, that holds true for all Rovers.

Parker
2006 SC Buckingham Blue
1993 LWB Plymouth Blue (sold)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts