·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Really :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
701 Posts
I vote to put that poor rangie out of its misery! At least they left the interior alone.... WTH were they thinking! an insult to RRs everywhere.

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
1,418 Posts
Take the "1" off the front and I would take it. Of course I would spray black and ditch the freeking rims and silly tires.

Acually, I just want the deeper drink holder. Really tired of spilling coffee.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I like it apart from the paint, wheels, messed up lettering..... well everything apart from standard fitment.
I think i'll stick with mine

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
p38arover said:
I converted mine with independent suspension another $5500$ so you never have to worry about the air ride going out!
Now that I'd like to see! :lol:
That makes two of u. :lol:

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,390 Posts
waveydavey said:
Does anybody know more about the storage unit it has under the RH side parcel shelf support?
No. I was wondering about that myself.

I'd like to see the centre of the dash. Look at the area where the stereo is installed - It looks odd:

·
Registered
217 Posts
I wonder if he kept count of how many 'shrooms' he consumed before attacking that poor poor truck? :crybaby2: :?

·
Registered
701 Posts
I wonder if he kept count of how many 'shrooms' he consumed before attacking that poor poor truck? :crybaby2: :?
lol, I wana say he forgot how many he had. Might have also licked a toad, hence the green.

·
Registered
248 Posts
He talks about the air suspension like it's a bad thing... then turns around and dumps $5500 bucks into it to make it "independent suspension"?

Hmmmmm :think:

·
Registered
640 Posts
p38arover said:
waveydavey wrote:
Does anybody know more about the storage unit it has under the RH side parcel shelf support?

That is where the Sat Nav Computer unit and Navigation Discs are fitted if you have a Factory Installed System

Cheers

·
Registered
517 Posts
"independent suspension"

hmmmmm

the only way I can see how he could achieve this is to remove it and put it in his garage - then it would be independent :dance:

·
Registered
468 Posts
I like the $1600 prewire for subs. That's a run of 4ga and some RCA cables. Total cost should be well under $100. Apparently the installer could charge him $1500 more to attach it to a Rangerover. And that centre console looks nasty, but then it blends in with the rest of the car.

THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH IT IS IT ATTRACTS A LOT OF ATTENTION!!! people will take pictures of it all day no matter were you go I know i have had it happen to me alot all you can do is smile & wave back!:)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,390 Posts
Col said:
p38arover said:
waveydavey wrote:

That is where the Sat Nav Computer unit and Navigation Discs are fitted if you have a Factory Installed System
Ah! Thanks for that. Never seen one before.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts