RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i not been about on here for AGES and AGES, seems the R/Rover is fine, no probs to mention, just as well as i have two other toys to look after now as well

Toyota Celica GT4 (stil a 4x4 lol) i got in Feb, started work on it in April when weather got better, planned to spend £400 to £600 on it but went a little crazy and have fitted new suspension and lowered it, new 3" stainless exhaust, uprated front mount intercooler, uprated brakes and god knows what else, lol

Next is a Toyota Supra 3.0 i turbo GT limited, and its an Aero. yeh!!

It came up for sale unexpectedly and i snapped it up, its been fully restored and has rebuild engine, a few mods and its pushing in excess of 360BHP (was dyno'd in april and i have dyno sheet) loads of torque too, won best in show at last years Jae (Japenese auto extravaganza) as well as an Aero its got digital dash & electicaly adjustable suspension. im absolutely over the moon with it! 1989 car, came into the UK in 1999 with 60k miles on it and has done only 38k miles in the last 11 years

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thorst said:
OK, you got me there. There actually seem to be at least two Toyotas out there that aren't boring....

th.
Good call i would say... and thanx

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4,635 Posts
Keep the GT4. They are amazing (and I don't do Toyotas). Really strong and make/made great rally cars line the ST185.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts