RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps I'm picky ... I dropped my sport off for some minor things this morning. I was very grateful to see the 08' LR3 that was mine for the day .. and now the night. Don't get me wrong ... very happy. The outside was filthy, a rear brake light out, and the inside looked like the car had been toting the octomom and all 10 kids while they ate Subway in the car. Spilled drinks, an old food bag, food, dust , gravel , dirt , spilled dark drink stains in the back seats , bottle caps in the center sections. The tech drove this thing around to me and had to see this. I just can't believe an 18K mile 08 LR3 could even look that bad, let alone not be cleaned for the next user.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have never had that happen at my dealership. I am on my 6th Land Rover since 1989, and every time I am given a loaner, they go over it with me and make sure we agree on the condition it is in.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
1,149 Posts
the kia loaner i get to use is in similar condition...but then again i just assumed all kia's were like that :D

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
1,418 Posts
Getting the LR3 was nice albiet a mess. My last loaner was a LR2, and the one before was a POS Kia Minivian. LR2 was kinda fun to drive a compact.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Kids can do a number on a car in a matter of hours.

So its not the LR3s fault. Or the build.

You need to bring these things up to the service writer so they don't charge you for a detail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts