Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So our local dealership offered a 'Trek day' to find out what your Land Rover is capable of .
I brought 'The crusader' (that's what I call my Rangie, after a an english WWII tank).
We meet at the dealership and went to a place called 'Plant Bamboo', where a huge mud event goes down a few times a year. At the first mudhole there was a Disco , a Defender and of course me going through... at the second hole everyone but me went around it... I went trough . I took a little Video of it.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gxw-d8CGX4M" target="_blank">

On the way back a fellow member got stuck and I got another chance to whip out the winch. I didn't take any pics of the recovery, but everyone else did. So , I should be able to post a few more photo's and videos soon.
When we got back to base camp, I heard that the dealership wants to pay me to show up at all future events and retrieve vehicles and drive around in mud holes. Apparently, they were very impressed with how well The Crusader did

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is the raw footage from all videos... I don't know why when I drove through the mud hole it looked like I drove down a sand dune, and when the cars behind me came through , they made a big splash... maybe it's my awesome M/T tires :D and plenty of lift.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Very nice. The P38s are the unexpected beasts when it comes to offroading.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts