RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,

Does anyone know what the material is that is used for covering things like the parcel shelf, rear sub panel and other bits. I have swapped out my factory sub for my own now but had to cut a circular hole in the side panel in the boot to allow the air to punch out. I have attached the original sub cover but would like it to look as standard as possible. I would like to cover the black soeaker mesh with the same material and colour as the panel.

Anyone know what it is called and where I can get hold of some..? I have lighstone interior.

Thanks
Ash

·
Registered
300 Posts
I called a dealership once with a question about recalls and, while I had them on the line, I asked what paint code 416 (I think) was. The lady on the phoine was very nice, told me it was beluga black and that my interior was called tan ("plain and simple"). Maybe if you call a dealership, based on your VIN or codes from the door, they can tell you the color.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ainiguez,

The issue is I know the colour of the interior but want to find out if I can get a roll of the material to use to cover some interior parts.

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts