RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Whoa A+ for effort and the quality looks really good. The sides look WAY off to me however but def cool for another option on the l320. I love that they are still coming out with new stuff for the l320. Ill update you guys with some pics of mine today.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey buddy, nice project. What are the wheels you have on now? I mean the black ones and are they 24"? They look really nice. Do you mind telling me the wheel and tire specs? I am in the market for new wheels and summer tires and not sure how I can get a nice flush look like yours. Appreciate it.
22 Savini BM13, 22x10.5, i dont recall the tire size off the top of my head however i think it 265/35/22... Its the same common size everyone on this forum usually runs on 22" wheels.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very good looking, love how everything is coming together. I do agree with the post above though, I prefer the wheels you have on it now.

-Andy

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
51 Posts
I think this is a great project! I think it's awesome someone is customizing their L320 to this extent and doing so in a way that personally fits their taste. I encourage more people to do things like this, I think it's awesome!

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
128 Posts
Yes, I totally agree that you deserve lots of credit for getting stuck in.
I like what you've done to the back, especially in the face on photo of the car in your garage. Not in love with the way the front and back bumpers stick out that much though. Add my vote to preferring your old wheels.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks for all the positive vibes fellas. Honestly i was scared going into it but all said and done so far i am very happy with the outcome. Again i used all OEM parts, here are some updates & photoshops (trying to decide what color i want to go)

Custom badge i created for the SVL320 bumper. haha

DSCN0084 by John Deltoro, on Flickr

Checking alignment

Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 1.13.23 PM by John Deltoro, on Flickr

1-Over by John Deltoro, on Flickr

3-Side by John Deltoro, on Flickr

2-Front by John Deltoro, on Flickr

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow man i gotta say hats off to you, while not my direction with my rover, coming from a lot of fast cars with racing heritage, that looks like its straight off the rack from a high end tuning shop. Beyond impressed with the work. Nice NICE NICEEEEEE Just watch out for curbs and ramps, def banged a few front splitters in my day thats the worst. Happy Motoring!

(PS...some side rear quarter exiting exhausts would look bad ass and compliment it nicely)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanks for all the positive vibes fellas. Honestly i was scared going into it but all said and done so far i am very happy with the outcome. Again i used all OEM parts, here are some updates & photoshops (trying to decide what color i want to go)

Custom badge i created for the SVL320 bumper. haha

DSCN0084 by John Deltoro
JDT I really am liking that badge! Done on a 3D printer, I presume? That would be a big seller and I would love to be your first customer.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts