Range Rovers Forum banner

Lemforder Control Arm - New Logo & Stamping Style Being Used

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jgibson308 
#1 ·
Lemforder Control Arm - New Logo & Stamping Style Being Used

Wanted to share what i thought would be useful information regarding LEMFORDER Control Arms.
I recently purchased a replacement control arm "LR018343" from an online site. I've purchased many Lemforder parts in the past, and was very familiar with the way these parts are "stamped" with the part numbers as well as with the famous OWL inside the TRIANGLE LOGO.
To my surprise :shock::shock:, the new part i received had none of the typical branding!!!!:?: The part had NO raised stamped part numbers, and NO Owl logo.
Instead, the part number was laser etched onto the part, and the logo was an "L" insider of a triangle. This raise RED FLAGS, and i immediately believed I had a counterfeit part. After doing some additional research and actually calling "ZF" (Lemforder is a brand of ZF) in the U.S., the part was confirmed to be authentic.
The rep I spoke to confirmed that the part I had, being made out of a manufacturing plant in Turkey, used this type of stamping and logo.
GREAT NEWS :)
See below for pictures of the packaging and part.

Plastic bag Auto part Plastic wrap
Transparency Plastic bag
Text Font
Tire Automotive tire Auto part Bicycle tire Wheel
Auto part

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.