Range Rovers Forum banner

Left rear seat folding - 2019 ATB?

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Evan_C 
#1 ·
Maybe I am a half wit..but I can't lower the driver's side rear seat for cargo storage in my 2019 ATB...with Executive Class option (not the Comfort - Plus one with the foot rests). Try from the button in the cargo area OR the screen (in vehicle of app)..right side works fine. It says in the manual that if there is a fridge in the rear, the left seat doesn't operate...but I don't have a fridge in the rear.

I am trying to avoid a trip to the service department of the area dealer who is under a major renovation and in some state of transition...

Any ideas out there?

#2 ·
I’ve had this issue a few times, including yesterday, and I have the same car, except comfort plus seats with footrest.

The fix has always been to re-latch the ski hatch. The drivers side won’t fold without that engaged. One time folding the power armrest up also fixed the issue.

#3 ·
Sushisean....you are awesome - you solved it! Did a rehatch on the ski latch and it worked. We are on our way skiing for the weekend with some extra gear and really needed the space today - so thanks for the quick reply and sage advice!

#4 ·
Awesome that’s what forums are for! I was frustrated too when that happened seemed like a huge inconvenience and problem, but all makes sense!

#5 ·
Good afternoon Overdraft! I got the same prboblem with u (mine is a 2018 RR ATB LWB) for over 4 years(really annoying when I tried to load some luggages in the trunk). And it turns out that the source of this is that the rear central console cannot fold up, which leads to left rear seat and also the massage modules of the back seats dead. May I ask how did u fix that thing up? Do u mean ski-hatch by what I circled in the picture? Thank you very much! Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Personal luxury car Armrest

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.