RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,468 Posts
I've got a few sets left...PM me and I can send you a pair.

$45 bucks (includes shipping).

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,468 Posts
Thanks Doc...PM's sent to both.

·
Registered
178 Posts
PJPR01 said:
I've got a few sets left...PM me and I can send you a pair.

$45 bucks (includes shipping).
Where can I see some pictures of these black LED side markers?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,468 Posts
Here you go Eugenek,

Although I'm travelling, I've got a couple of extra sets with me, can't guarantee Xmas delivery ( :D ), but let me know and I can drop them in the mail for you...

Cheers,
Paul

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
472 Posts
If they will fit a 2010, I'll take a set please. Please PM me. I can PayPal the dough if you like. THX BWB

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,468 Posts
Thanks BWB...PM on its way.

I believe they are the same for 2010...no problem.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,468 Posts
adam76 said:
any picts with them on and installed? are there clear ones too?
Sure...all my pics have them showed as installed...quite a few in other threads. What color RRS do you have, and do you have black handles? If so, should look nice...

Unfortunately I don't have any more clear ones...

:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
PJPR01 said:
adam76 said:
any picts with them on and installed? are there clear ones too?
Sure...all my pics have them showed as installed...quite a few in other threads. What color RRS do you have, and do you have black handles? If so, should look nice...

Unfortunately I don't have any more clear ones...

:D
where do I find your picts? i searched the RRS forum for "LED Sidemarkers" before I posted, but all I found where the picts from this thread. Im on the fence if I want clear or black. the stock is clear, and a nice improvement over the stock orange from my last RRS. but, i plan on blacking out all the trim, thinking of painting door handles blue to match truck though. black may be best, plus you have 'em available :)

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Search the Sport forum by PJPR01. Look for the threads with the paperclip noting that there are pictured attached. He has some great trip shots that would have show them.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,468 Posts
Thanks!

Here are a few pics....not closeups, but should give you a good idea. More than happy to send you a set, if you don't like them, no problem, send them back.

And one from last year's trip to Chicago/Wisconsin - with some rather chilly weather ! (-17 F)

·
Registered
129 Posts
^^^ I love that off road setup.. just nasty!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,468 Posts
mjbaz said:
What size wheels/tires are you running? (It looks great and functional.)
Thanks Serb!

Mj - these are the somewhat hard to find 5 spoke LR OEM wheels which came on the RRS SE model - on occasion they'll pop up on Ebay. The wheels were powder coated glossy black, and are wrapped in Nitto Terra Grapplers in a 285/60/18 size, so plenty of rubber to play with when offroad.

Cheers!

·
Registered
472 Posts
BWB RRS HSE said:
If they will fit a 2010, I'll take a set please. Please PM me. I can PayPal the dough if you like. THX BWB
PJ shipped these to me ASAP. Installed in 10 minutes. They are first class and look AWESOME - I highly recommend the product and PROPS to PJ for selling me a pair :mrgreen:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,468 Posts
Thanks BWB...glad you like them!

:D :D

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,468 Posts
Thanks to all of the latest members who have purchased the blacked out LED sidemarkers, glad you are all enjoying them.

Have made a donation here to RR.NET as a token of appreciation.

`) `)

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
185 Posts
hey...can you get clear ones for me? I have a white so I don't want to black them out!

PM me please as i prob won't check back here for along time! thx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts