RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone - sorry for the noob question. I did a search but couldn’t find the answer (although I found some excellent threads on other topics).

We bought our 2012 LR4 several years ago and we are looking at getting a L494 now. One thing I got burned on with the LR4 was I didn’t realize the LED rings around the headlight are only on all the time with the 2014 models and above. We wanted the V8, so it wouldn’t have changed our choice (2014 and above is SCV6), but I was disappointed when they didn’t light up automatically (they only light up when the parking lights or headlamps are on).

Is there a similar restriction on the L494? For example, would a 2014 or a 2015 model year have the light rings light up all the time? Or only when the car’s parking lamp/headlights are on?

Thanks much.

-Rich

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
237 Posts
2014 onwards stay lit when it's in drive or reverse. They turn off in park and each right/ left side turns off when the corresponding directional indicator is used.

2015.5 HSE VelocityAP Tune

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2014 onwards stay lit when it's in drive or reverse. They turn off in park and each right/ left side turns off when the corresponding directional indicator is used.

2015.5 HSE VelocityAP Tune
Thank you. That’s what I wanted to know.

-Rich

1 - 3 of 3 Posts