RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of monthly payments would you be looking at for say a 24 month lease. I would like to have 1500 miles a month, this will be my first lease and I am fairly new to it. But just general monthly payments would be nice to hear, of maybe what you all are paying

thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
I haven't seen any 24 month leases and if you would find one it would probably end up costing you just as much as buying the car since the first 2 years is when the depreciation on the car is the most.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have heard that the leases on the 10's are not as attractive as previous years due to the economy. The leasing companies, e.g. Land Rover Capital that holds the note on my 08, have been getting the short end of the stick as leases expire, as the residual is commonly way more than what the truck is worth at the end of the lease....so they're stuck taking the loss at sale/auction.

I'd be curious as well to hear what the dealers are offering.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Anyone have any recent leasing quotes or experience on the RRS HSE? The rumors I have heard so far suggest that the deals are terrible, and much worse than any of the "competition."

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was at the dealer this weekend.

They weren't moving much.

The lease on my 2008 RRS + Lux is up soon so I am looking for a new one.

On a fully loaded 2010 RRS + Lux + Extended Leather + Rear Ent + Surround Camera + Stormers, the MSRP was $69K and change.

They offered $3K cap cost reduction.

With nothing down and tax included in the lease payment, it came out to $1,080 per month.

I thought they would do more since I am a returning customer.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Domoic -- Your experience is consistent with what I have heard from some colleagues in the market. They also seem to be pushing 36 month leases. My 2006 lease was 27 months, and 2008 24 months.

This is going to make the end of my 2008 lease very unfortunate. May 2008 was a great time to buy/lease an RRS. It looks like a 2010 will be a year longer lease and $300 more per month.

But hey, the residual on my 2008 lease is "only" $51,000. Maybe I'll buy it. :mrgreen:

G

·
0 Posts
Wow, that sounds pretty expensive for a non super-charged. Anyone know how much the 10' s/c go for?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts