RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who controls the way the forum looks? How could I donate some time into making the forum a little more up to date on its visual appeal? I have got a lot of great information from this forum, and I plan on using it forever. I am a frequent user of Lambopower.com and 6speedonline.com and I really like the layout they have?

Am I crazy by saying this? I truely am not trying to step on anyones toes. I would help out for free.

Thanks for your opinion.
Jim

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
AAD said:
Am I crazy by saying this?
Maybe, maybe not. I think you are crazy for putting those wheels on your Rover though.

You might find it quite easy to figure out who looks after the site if you read a bit more of it.

And I'd rather not have to scroll through the huge banners, ads and massive avatars that 6speedonline has. Lambopower would seem to be the same but I'm not joining just to find that out.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
If you haven't done so already, go to User Control Panel > Board Preferences > My Board Style and pick Subsilver2. Almost everyone finds that board style far more pleasing to the eye than the Prosilver default.

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
AAD said:
Who controls the way the forum looks? How could I donate some time into making the forum a little more up to date on its visual appeal? I have got a lot of great information from this forum, and I plan on using it forever. I am a frequent user of Lambopower.com and 6speedonline.com and I really like the layout they have?

Am I crazy by saying this? I truely am not trying to step on anyones toes. I would help out for free.

Thanks for your opinion.
Jim
Mornin Jim, thanks for your offer of time. The site has been designed and layed out by owner John Brabyn. The forums are rather limited in design and layout by the software used. As Umberto noted there are a couple of choices for layout within your user control panel. Although additional board styles have been suggested to John, so far we haven't seen the additional choices in the UCP yet. John's site time is extremely limited due to his work and farm duties. His contact info is on the home page if you'd like to shoot him a message. :thumb:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all of your responses. I did change the layout design and it does look better.

BTW that is a photshop picture, and that isn't my truck. I would never put 26" wheels on a Range.....

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
TAAAACKY. :? Why not use a pic of your rig? Whip it out, let's see whatcha got! :mrgreen:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts