RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Mine is an early model but has had most of the hard work done to it and is in nice condition. I'm only looking for R69K or closest cash offer. PM me for details if interested. I'm in Durban .

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
865 Posts
I may have a customer who is selling a 98 model, nice condition but he'll be wanting more
has 170 000 km on the clock and lots of work has been done on it.

I'll ask him during the week if he still wants to sell cos he kinda changed his mind when he saw how much it all came too

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,

I've forwarded that to the "customer :) "

Would that be Bosch or GEMS?

He really wants one but has been put off by the reliability ....

·
Registered
865 Posts
SpiggyTopes said:
Hi,

I've forwarded that to the "customer :) "

Would that be Bosch or GEMS?

He really wants one but has been put off by the reliability ....
reliabilty is not an issue with the P38, its the owners who usually skimps on the important bits and pieces that really count.
So far here in the good ale RSA its seems maintenance by the owner is the problem, had one a few weeks back that hadnt
been serviced for at least 3 years though he sees 2 years. Like any complex vehicle the P38 needs looking after or its gonna
bit where it hurts the most, that pocket on your bum where your wallet is kept.

So far problems on all new customers I have on the rangie is mainly EAS system faults, they are well known for this
problem but if maintaned by the right person then there shouldnt be a problem BUT certain items will require replacing
on the EAS system from time to time as with any complex vehicle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts