RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - I have a near mint P38 and am thinking of acquiring a late model series 3.

I can't seem to figure out from what I read how the late [2010 - 2012] year model spec/trim levels run. There seems to be a Vogue, a Vogue SE and an Autobiography along with what I glean are the limited edition runs including/confined to the Westminster.

Can any one help me out with the hierarchy of models and what are the differences including is the autobiography confined to the 5.0l supercharged, which models have the rear DVDs and is the Vogue SE 'higher' than the Vogue and in what way?

Thanks

Andrew

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
crikey - no one?

·
Administrator
27,803 Posts
three things spring to mind. When you say series 3 I tuned out because a Series 3 is from the 70's. This section is for the Mark III, big difference. Second, your spec names and ours are not the same. 90% of the folks here are not going to be familiar with nonNAS trim levels. Third, trim levels, optioning etc are covered so many times in so many ways with each new model year that all the info is most likely already posted.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK - thanks - I just thought that someone on here might know - often relying on other posts and threads can be unreliable simply because members are having a general banter and not being asked to respond directly to a specific question yet to be posted - I've been caught out on that before - I've been on the P38 forum here for 10 years. I should have put Mark III probably but it's a rangie forum.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PS the wikipedia entry doesn't answer any of my questions and I think wrongly says the 4.4 diesel came out on the 2011 model year not the 2010

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,369 Posts

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts