RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lane Keep Assist button Stuck "on/orange" on the steering wh

2019 RRS ATB 1,400 miles.

LKA butron worked normally first few weeks. Now the steering wheel button is stuck on/orange permanently. It still turns LKA on and off as shown on the dash and heads up display. LKA still seems to work normally it's just the button.

Is this a glitch or is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing? Anywhere to clear or reset the whole thing?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Lane Keep Assist button Stuck "on/orange" on the steerin

Update: resolved this by going into driver assistance and disabling/re-enabling each feature one by one. It was sticking "on" when the steering assist was enabled in options (but not with "steering vibrate").

Not sure if this was a bug or a feature, but it's working correctly now.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
276 Posts

are you saying that even when you press the button to turn off it stays orange? when you press the button look on the dash do you see the road lines disappear and reappear

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

are you saying that even when you press the button to turn off it stays orange? when you press the button look on the dash do you see the road lines disappear and reappear
Yes. Button stays orange on the steering wheel even when the dash and HUD show that it's off. I was able to resolve this by toggling the driver assistance features on and off. Looks like it was the "steering assist" option that made the steering wheel button stick orange but after a cycling it on/off in the settings and restarting the vehicle everything is working normally again.

2019 RRS ATB - LKA Normal.jpg

2019 RRS ATB - LKA Glitch.jpg

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
276 Posts

Ok glad you got it reset back to normal.. Welcome to the quirky world of technology. Love the way the truck feels and drives sometimes just love to sit in it with heated and massage seats on and crank the tunes. Stereo sounds awesome when playing uncompressed audio. So far I think i spent more time sitting in the driveway than driving..... Feels great just have to be patient with the quirks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts