RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I signed up for the landroversonly forum about a week ago, only because I wanted to see a picture of a snorkel someone made for the P38 and their forums suck and require you be a member to view picture links. After a week of getting a message saying I don't have permission to access pictures since my account hadn't yet been approved by a moderator, I get some bulls**t email earlier today saying my account has been deactivated for some nonsensical reason. Stuff like this just reminds me why I like the rangerovers.net forum so much, and why I've never really bothered with other LR forums. Rant over. :|

P.S. If someone that has an account there wants to look up the "P38 snorkel" topic, page 8 or 9 there are a few pics from RoverMech of a snorkel they designed, if someone wants to pm or email me those I'd be grateful.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I signed up for Discoweb 4 years ago, still have not been approved by a mod. I sent them a couple emails way back when I cared, but just gave up.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I attempted to use annother forum aimed at general land rover ownership and I gave it up in the end, it was just full of jumped up pikey defender owners knocking each others efforts and bragging about their new job cleaning tractors.

This place I have never had an issue with, some folks here occasionally voice an opinion that I disagree with or a fact I'm sure is wrong but hey, its the internet, you can't take it too seriously. As a whole this forum has provided much entertainment and alot of very helpful information. Without this forum I think the Range Rover learning curve wouldnt have flattened out as quickly as it was for me.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
1,165 Posts
here you go

Attachments

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
That is rather nice. I bet if they made a batch of 10
they would sell no problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts