RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if any guys are going from RR.NET, but I’ll be there with the RRR Fri-Mon. There are a few from fullfatrr.com that are going but if anyone wants to meet up over the weekend drop me a PM and we can sort something out.

It’s not very expensive if you’re just going for the day, and I’m not sure if there is any camping left.

http://www.lrmshow.com/

Dan

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seem to have been relegated to "General Chatter" Cos obviously a, it's UK related and couldn't possibly interest 90% of RR.NET Users/Mods and b, not about shiny wheels so again, wouldn't appeal to 90% of RR.NET users.

FFS

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Dan, your three posts were moved here as there is nothing technical or model specific about a LR meet. I am not sure why that is so hard for some folks to understand, but there you have it.

Ally, my apologies, I deleted the wrong duplicate when cleaning things up thus your response was nixed. apologies.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
No worries,Thought I had finally lost my marbles.Have you been in touch with my Cuban contact ?

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Yes indeed you have your marbles... or as many as you had before this morning. ;)

Yes indeed on the Cuba connection as well. I sent Mark a PM Tuesday morning with the same info I had sent you. I haven;t heard back so I am guessing he got things up and running. THat or my email got snagged in spam. :evil:

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
rrtoadhall said:
Yes indeed you have your marbles... or as many as you had before this morning. ;)

Yes indeed on the Cuba connection as well. I sent Mark a PM Tuesday morning with the same info I had sent you. I haven;t heard back so I am guessing he got things up and running. THat or my email got snagged in spam. :evil:
Can you please try again,he called this afternoon as he goes back tomorrow and had not heard from you,cheers.

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
No sweat, email sent from my GMail account so there is no fear of an AOL/spam stop.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Well Dan,I hope the LR show is better than the trials show,I think the organisers were badly let down.The trial they marked out was good tho,wish I'd booked an entry and ridden it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts