RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
I have two pairs of Land Rover hiking boots. Super comfy and are a big hit at Land Rover meets.

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
rrtoadhall said:
I have two pairs of Land Rover hiking boots. Super comfy and are a big hit at Land Rover meets.

Where might I find a pair of those?

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
One pair I bought from an eBay store, new in box. The other pair were donated by a crazy Aussie that needed the space when repacking for his trip home. THey had only been worn a couple times.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,469 Posts
I almost like the box more than the shoes...the soles are nice, but the color of the leather looks drab...like a mud pie!

They do look comfortable though...if they had different choices in colours, I'd be interested to see if these are available!

Any links?? Thanks for posting!

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Yeah but how long will they last? If you come out one night to your shoes and one is flashing, does the same fix apply..Are they plastic or leather? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scotty

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
Scotty said:
Yeah but how long will they last? If you come out one night to your shoes and one is flashing, does the same fix apply..Are they plastic or leather? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scotty
No fear, I am sure Dennis will carry an ORing kit or coil conversion for the sole. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Landrover footwear! Oh that's nice! The designs are simple but it seems you feel comfortable when you use it. What materials does it made? Is it leather or cotton? It's good if you have designs for female as well.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,244 Posts
Carl will just stick his head into them, then yank it out as per normal......Will fix anything that could go wrong with them :lol:

Martin

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,244 Posts
rrtoadhall said:
You REALLY need some new material.
And no doubt you will merrily provide it Carl :lol:
About time I had a new signature line anyways...... :thumb:
Will let you know when I will be out there mate, I am loading Monday (1/3) in Ks heading to Alaska Marine Lines on marginal way SW (IIRC),
Fingers crossed for nice weather! :pray:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts