Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Range Rover HSE
164 Posts
Assuming it is no different than my 2010, you have to have the truck parked on a level surface, get the transmission fluid heated to about 40 deg C, but no more than 50, and then pull the fill plug. If fluid just barely dribbles out, you're filled correctly. If you get nothing out, fill until you get that small flow out. If it comes gushing out, too much.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Doan

·
LEGACY VENDOR
Range Rover MkIII / L322
867 Posts
Assuming it is no different than my 2010, you have to have the truck parked on a level surface, get the transmission fluid heated to about 40 deg C, but no more than 50, and then pull the fill plug. If fluid just barely dribbles out, you're filled correctly. If you get nothing out, fill until you get that small flow out. If it comes gushing out, too much.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The engine must be running when you remove the fill plug and you must move the gear lever slowly from P through to D a couple of times and back to P just prior to the removal.

Reactions: THEmailman

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THEmailman and ghur! you guys so kind to adviced the ways to add transmission oil to the Range Rover HSE 2005, the warning light on daskboard was on, i did changed spark plugs ( motor oil leak on spark plugs, the gaskets was finished), 8 spark plugs was bad, i did changed motor oil and oil filter ( was very dirty, old oil was 5 litters...), i did replaced brakes system for new... i hope to add transmission oil and later changing filter ... i praying the transmission did not finished!!!
take care guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts