Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes, I received them also. I don't know what or if I will ever use them.

Personally, If your going to give us a gift how about something we could use with our new RRS? Some sort of complementary accessory or service?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got this as well but haven't used them. I also got a $895 gift certificate to a Balani custom suit. I couldn't believe it was leti but checked with my salesman and it was real. Anybody else get this?

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Speaking of this, have you guys downloaded your off-road lesson gift certificates? Those who haven't, sign up at mylandrover.com. It's a $400 value and those who haven't been to one of these experience centers yet, you can get the weekend of the decade out of this.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I bought my wife a set of those lens for Christmas, they clip onto your phone if you got the clip otherwise the locking base sticks to your phone with a sticky thing, I bought the clip for her.
Anyway....she uses the hell out of them, her Instagram is full of macro pics that are just amazing.
If anyone does not want theirs I will be glad to take them off your hands. Let me know what we can work out.
Hers are not Land Rover lens, but they rock and she LOVES them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.