RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,672 Posts
Lmao... Been awhile since we have seen an LR cell phone. I wonder what it's base unit is. My 95 had a LR branded Motorola base phone. My Granite has a branded cell phone and front cradle that I think is Nokia. I've seen 2 other P38s with branded flip phones in the cradles. L322s and first gen Sports had the Nokia cradles that took up a good bit of storage in the centre cubby. If you ordered the cellular kit from the factory they came with an LR branded phone. If you had a dealer installed integration kit you had to provide your own Nokia. With bluetooth the idea of having a matching LR cell phone has pretty much lost it's novelty.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,672 Posts
I didn't link directly to Land Rover's site because it wasn't loading for me.
No big loss, it doesn't go to a LR page. The "Buy from Land Rover" link loads a marketing page for you to give your email to Bullitt Mobile Ltd. to receive spam. There are some basic specs but nothing all that exciting.

"BE THE FIRST TO HEAR MORE OR BECOME AN EARLY ADOPTER."

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No big loss, it doesn't go to a LR page. The "Buy from Land Rover" link loads a marketing page for you to give your email to Bullitt Mobile to receive spam. There are some basic specs but nothing all that exciting.

"BE THE FIRST TO HEAR MORE OR BECOME AN EARLY ADOPTER."

Ha. Wow, didn't know there were LR cell phones in the past.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts