RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to pick up some chrome wheels from a company la wheels. have any of you guys dealt with this co before and how are the chrome wheels to deal with. i take very good care of my truck but sometimes chrome and winter dont mix.....

Attachments

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,719 Posts
When my Mondials were so badly peeled I repalced them with a chrome set from LA Wheels. The rechrome they did was fair at best and they did not include the new lug nuts as advertised. There are "hairs" and ripples in the chroming and even nicks in the rim prior to the rework. The replacements they sent were just as bad. As my rig is a trail rig and I am not at all that picky I didn't feel like fighting with them about the quality and just dealt with it. It did however take three+ months to get the lug nuts out of them. If you want rims you can beat up and aren't concerned with show quality then go for it. If your rig is a garage queen I would do a bit more hunting.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i had a feeling it was too good to be true. i dont mind spending the money on a oem set from land rover. thanks for the imput....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts