Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Range Rover Sport HSE
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to change their in-cabin pollution filter? Tried...but it doesn't seem intuitive to me. Thanks in advance for any assistance provided!

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
I noticed the omission of the cabin filter from the owners manual. Apparently LRNA believes we are bright enough to gut the front of the car to change a head lamp bulb not smart enough to change a filter. :roll:

·
Registered
2015 Range Rover Sport HSE
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks to gselld....

ok guys i got the answer from the service department. very crazy!! IT IS behind the glove box BUT what you have to do is start the vehicle and press the recirculate button and a cover will lift exposing the filter. the cover is made of white corrugated plastic.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Thanks! Do you have to keep the vehicle running and the a/c recirc "on" the entire time you are changing the filter? or can you shut off the engine once the white corrugated cover has retracted?

·
Registered
16 Posts
There is some confusion with the aftermarket filters, without UP mark, just the airflow direction. I've started the blower MAX with the opened curtain, without the filter and put my hand inside. The air direction is down >> up, so it seems like the airflow mark is equal to UP on OEM filters.
BTW Both palms and fingers are on place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts