Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Range Rover HSE Westminster P400
35 Posts
Is it safe to say this is Carpathian Grey? I have Amethyst Grey-Purple on order but I’m thinking about making some changes. Love how it looks with the Shadow package

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover LWB V8 SC
16 Posts
Is it safe to say this is Carpathian Grey? I have Amethyst Grey-Purple on order but I’m thinking about making some changes. Love how it looks with the Shadow package
Thats charente grey on a first edition. I considered grey-purple too but it doesn't really look grey so i got spooked and chose charente grey on a first edition LWB

·
Registered
2021 Range Rover HSE Westminster P400
35 Posts
Thats charente grey on a first edition. I considered grey-purple too but it doesn't really look grey so i got spooked and chose charente grey on a first edition LWB
I guess Carpathian would be darker then right? I really wish there were clear pictures of all the colors lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
Seems like sides have gotten a bit flatter as well. I like the rear but the rest will take a connoisseur to see the difference till they see the back.
Love to see a side by side from the front v from the rear , then sides

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you alreagy get yours? I ordered the first day possible and still waiting for the production slot.. Was as well not sure about the colors.. Ordered mine in charente grey with shadow packet but it looks completely different on various pictures.. bit confused about the colors..

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover LWB V8 SC
16 Posts
Did you alreagy get yours? I ordered the first day possible and still waiting for the production slot.. Was as well not sure about the colors.. Ordered mine in charente grey with shadow packet but it looks completely different on various pictures.. bit confused about the colors..
No same here waiting on production slot. It does look different in many pics but i think you'll be happy with it. Look at the first drive video on YouTube its in charente grey. Based off the video I'm happy with my spec I chose.

·
Registered
26 Posts
That color is stunning with the black wheels & shadow trim.
[/QUO
I was in the first allocation of my dealer and wrote order March 28. Turns out that I just got ahead of the price increase of $5150 by a few days. I ordered a Autobiography in Charente Grey with shadow package but stuck with the 22" stock wheels (not a big fan of the all black wheels). Specced it out with all black leather as well as leather headliner the natural black birch veneer as well.....which I think will look incredible. Looking at the Charente Grey in photos I see a purple tint to it in the sun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts