Range Rovers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hi - what's your spec? I have ordered Portofino blue with a black roof and style 7023 wheel. Am debating going with black Santorini Black to play it safe but don't want the same color as most cars on the road.
Nice! We are doing Portofino over Ivory with upgraded wheels - Style 1075. Hopefully they aren't too rough on a bumpy Northern California roads 馃槵
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

Registered
Nice! We are doing Portofino over Ivory with upgraded wheels - Style 1075. Hopefully they aren't too rough on a bumpy Northern California roads 馃槵
View attachment 301318
That is what I've ordered: Portofino/Perlino. Which wood did you select? I went with SV bespoke natural ecru inlay walnut. Originally ordered Constellation Blue, but SA said right now the SV colors aren't an option for the Autobiography.

Registered
They just got an L460 the day we were there to use in the Land Rover Experience in VT.

Which seems crazy knowing how sought after they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And many were sent to Napa California for the press to play with. I'm sure marketing is important but when I used to be in the dress design business - the marketing and PR never really drummed up business. The customers that wanted the dresses didn't need to be convinced by a fashion editor. I would assume the same applies here, or should apply. Strong demand - they should get it into the hands of customers as soon as possible - make the money and the cycle continues.

Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
I agree with you on dresses and fashion. I started my business as a window dresser for Gucci鈥榮, Chanel, Dior, Fendi etc. back when I鈥檇 design the windows and props and not the corporations.

And although the Land Rover experience is fantastic I don鈥檛 think anybody鈥檚 expecting to use an L460 already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Hi all, I am about to order the RR 2023. I am very hesitant about the colour blue. I would like dark blue. Portofino is nice, but maybe too light? How about Constellation Blue or Ligurian Black? Do any of you have a picture of the latter two? Any advice?

Registered
Hi all, I am about to order the RR 2023. I am very hesitant about the colour blue. I would like dark blue. Portofino is nice, but maybe too light? How about Constellation Blue or Ligurian Black? Do any of you have a picture of the latter two? Any advice?
Portofino
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Registered
Hi all, I am about to order the RR 2023. I am very hesitant about the colour blue. I would like dark blue. Portofino is nice, but maybe too light? How about Constellation

Blue or Ligurian Black? Do any of you have a picture of the latter two? Any advice?
Varies a lot depending on lighting. It is very dark in most circumstances, especially this time of year. In direct sun, shallow angle it鈥檚 a little lighter.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Attachments

Registered
Varies a lot depending on lighting. It is very dark in most circumstances, especially this time of year. In direct sun, shallow angle it鈥檚 a little lighter.

View attachment 306994
View attachment 306995
Is this Constellation Blue? The RR looks fantastic! Compliments. Are you satisfied with your choice? This is exactly what I like: dark blue and dark beige/tan interior. Thx!

Registered
Is this Constellation Blue? The RR looks fantastic! Compliments. Are you satisfied with your choice? This is exactly what I like: dark blue and dark beige/tan interior. Thx!
Thanks! We love it. Honestly don鈥檛 like drawing too much attention so it blends in most of the time while showing off the beautiful lines of the design in the right circumstances. We also went with Caraway inside.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

21 - 40 of 46 Posts