Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
#1 sounds similar to a known TSB, when your transfer case fluid needs to be replaced. Please tell your dealer to look up LTB00906NAS5 as a reference (since it's a bulletin for North America). If this is indeed the issue, I'd argue hard for a warranty job since you've been complaining about it for a while.

Not sure if as time goes, your #2 develops itself as a result of #1, I wouldn't be surprised - but I don't think it came up here so not sure about that one.

Here's a thread from the L494 forum (this is 100% identical across the sport and the full size) that might help you further elaborate the symptoms:
https://www.rangerovers.net/forum/4...ential-chatter-when-turning-accelerating.html

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
it's just an assumption: one issue, especially when it's a long-standing one, might contribute to the development of further problems. if the assumption is correct, your dealer can sure explain what was going on exactly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.