RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I just had a set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tires mounted on the car. Comes in the OEM size and XL load rating...so far so good, seems to feel about the same as the OEM Conti's. Just good that there are other options out there for 22" All Seasons. A couple pics attached!

rr sc1.jpg rr sc2.jpg rr sc4.jpg

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
254 Posts
I just had a set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tires mounted on the car. Comes in the OEM size and XL load rating...so far so good, seems to feel about the same as the OEM Conti's. Just good that there are other options out there for 22" All Seasons!!! A couple pics attached!
How are they holding up? Have you got in the snow with them yet.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How are they holding up? Have you got in the snow with them yet.
So far so good...not much snow in the NorthEast...been out in the snow once and didnt notice a difference between them and the OEM Contis. Seems like a solid choice as an alternative to the OE tires....

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
254 Posts
Thanks for the update, I'm getting my Pirelli's all seasons installed tomorrow so hopefully it all goes well.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
1 Posts
I went through the same search recently and went with continental DWS06 tires, the Michelins weren't available.
They're quite a bit cheaper than most of the alternatives.
We've put about 4k miles on them and they've done quite well in the wet and what little snow we've come across, and they're seem much quieter than the oem tires.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
4 Posts
Discount tire didnt carry the a/s3’s so I had to order them thru tire rack. A/s3 is my go to for all vehicles. Great performance and milage warranty for the money!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts