RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in my l322 on a l405 so I’m selling all of my upgrades. Feel free to PM me. More items will likely be added.

Facelift Supercharged tails in mint condition. Genuine OEM LR. Black insides. Bought new just a couple years ago.

Supercharged side gills. OEM LR and are in exceptional shape. Only one tiny mark on bottom of the one.

Genuine OEM Range Rover Autobiography carpet floor mat set. Passanger side looks brand new, rear section brand new, driver only has very slight heel wear.

Weathertech molded liners.Was a very recent purchase and only used for maybe 6 months. Again passanger side brand new, rear section brand new, driver only has a little surface dust/dirt. Labels still look brand new

2008 manual and all the other manuals and fixings. Comes with pouch. Very good shape I made sure to try to keep my oily hands out of it.
plug n play canbus reverse LEDS. NO ERRORS. These were custom ordered From the UK for our cars that will actually fit in the minimal space we have and provide the brightest light to fix the terrible stock reverse lighting. Brightest PnP option out there, I’ve tried them all. Also very nice upgrade LED white look when reversing.

1. genuine OEM tail light guards. Excellent shape. Comes with mounting hardware (in envelope attached to guards)
  2. 284350
    license plate light LED upgrade bulbs. Very bright and gives the rear a modern/updated look
  3. 284351

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
LED "kit" pending sale

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LED bulb “package” SOLD

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM so I can keep track and order of interest.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Couldn’t edit the ad...someone asked the color of the Autobiography carpet floor mats...they are black carpet with red piping. Very classy and sporty looking

1 - 9 of 9 Posts