RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I wish to know-can the beams be adjusted on a l/h drive rangey to r/h beam pattern-for export to a r/h drive country? Thanks Ian :shock:

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1 Posts
Just bought 2003 L322 RHD but live in France. Have heard its possible to change from RHD to LHD dip by "flicking a switch". Any info about where it is and how to do it gratefully received.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
150 Posts
Hi guys, I think there's two outstanding queries on here. ( i don't mean picklefrog and Kizle7 are outstanding at being queer.. I just meant, I mean, you know... ok) so, moving on, I saw this post in one of RRPhil's threads:

http://www.rangerovers.net/forum/6-range-rover-mark-iii-l322/21729-headlamp-removal.html

Go down in his first posting on the thread, to the photo of the back of the headlight unit with the rear cover off and the red ignitor visible. He mentions, "Also visible in the Xenon side of the headlamp is the white lever at the top on the photo that allows ‘driving-on-the-left to driving-on-the-right’ beam adjustment (for Brits taking Rangey on holiday to the Continent)"

Hope this helps guys,

D2

p.s. Kizle, sorry for the slow reply.... :oops:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts