Range Rovers Forum banner

l322 Harman Kardon - Working but sound not great please help

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  teshman 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I'm relatively new to this forum and have been doing a lot of reading about the logic 7 amp. I have a range rover 2005 with a harman kardon logic 7 audio system. I'm guessing the amp is not blown as sound comes out of the speakers, but the quality of sound is very poor. I have a mini cooper with a harman kardon system and the sound is much better. I have checked for moisture in the amp area, and its all dry.

I also have a ipod lead coming from my centre glovebox, but when I connected the ipod its not recognised. (Possibly a separate issue)

On the touch screen the logic 7 setting is activated and the sub turned full and the subwoofer is working as I checked in the back and felt it with my hand.

I'm guessing the problem is that the midrange aren't working. Can some one please help....I only bought the car 2 weeks back second hand and have been quoted £800 + VAT for a new amp.

The amp model is XQK500105/XQK500240

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.