RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, iv been searching through the site and seem to be struggling to find my fault. Most seem to be blowing cold issue.

I have a L322 04 plate. The drivers side would every now and again blow super hot air out the vents, now it will only blow hot air out the drivers vents what ever the temp control is set on.

Passengers side is working fine. I replaced the centre temp control/fan speed etc unit as I had a noisy fan (not main blow fan). This made no difference to the drivers side although I now have a quiet fan!!

I am guessing that I have a bad drivers side temp blend motor.... I can't really find out any information regarding replacing this motor.

Can anyone advice on where this motor is or if this is my actual fault.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
385 Posts
A faulty blend Motor would leave a code in the Body Conftrol Unit. What's involved to replace it, I'm all ears as a have a momentary squeal at startup in one of my blend motors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill take a look tomorrow with the code reader and see what fault iv got... I am hoping to strip the dash down this weekend, ill keep you posted on any progress!

·
Registered
385 Posts
I read in the RAVE Manual that there are 4 plenum motors up front and 1 for the rear vents. None of them are interchangeable, which makes it more expensive to preorder parts before tearing it down, but I may have to do it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts